Earnings Release Dates

Scroll down

Have you clicked on one of my daily tracking sheets, seen all the pretty colors and wondered what those chicken scratches mean? Scroll down and read the section "About the Daily Scans" for a break down of each column of the tracking spreadsheet.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Earnings Research 6/8/2008

As I outlined on my Road to Early Retirement blog post on June 6, 2008, I will no longer be tracking earnings plays each week. However knowing when the earnings dates are for the positions you hold as well as the stocks that you are following is very important. For this reason I have place an Earnings Release list pinned near the top of this blog. This will list all of the earnings releases that I have scheduled on my calendar. This list will be updated weekly, and should cover all of the stocks on my posted daily research as the dates become available to me.

In addition I will be noting in the right margin of my research paper an E followed by the number representing the month of the earnings release.

Always perform your own due diligence before making any investment.

No comments: