Earnings Release Dates

Scroll down

Have you clicked on one of my daily tracking sheets, seen all the pretty colors and wondered what those chicken scratches mean? Scroll down and read the section "About the Daily Scans" for a break down of each column of the tracking spreadsheet.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Earnings Research 6/14/08

I have researched earnings dates for my daily research list as of 6/13/08. Although I sold my LNCR position, and do not plan on reentering (not that it is a bad play, if earnings go well, LNCR has more upward potential), I will go ahead and leave the earnings date posted until it passes, in case some of you grabbed the stock or option.

While checking out the event calendar for each company on my list there were a couple of other things worth noting here.

V announce a dividend.

ENER, POT, and PCX all made 52 week highs, while ABK made a 52 week low.

Click here for other earnings releases occurring the week of 6/16/08 to 6/20/08.

Always perform your own due diligence before making any investment.

No comments: